Checking the information, you will find some basic data about your OPMONis installation:
- System Identifier: Is used to track your license usage
- Server Start Timestamp: The time when the OPMONis windows service was started
- Server Data Folder and Client Data Folder: The folder where OPMONis stores the configuration and runtime data.
- Server Version and Client Version: The version number of your OPMONis installation.
- Service Address: The communication endpoint of the OPMONis service used by the client (the user interface)
- License Server Address: The address of the OPMONis license server