...for the OPMONis UPS monitoring and controlling software
What´s needed and how is OPMONis working:
- Running on Windows platforms using .NET runtime (4.5 or newer).
- Windows service for background monitoring and controlling
- Administration tool for configuration. (communication with the OPMONis service through ‘named pipe’).
- Encryption of sensitive data (e.g. passwords)
- Controllable systems:
- VMware vCenter Server / ESX / ESXi / free ESXi
- Citrix XenServer
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- MAC OS X
- All other systems supporting SSH (the Secure Shell)
- vSphere API: VMware Web Services
which can monitor and control VMware ESX / ESXi / vCenter Server
- XenServer Management API with .NET language binding
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
to be able to control Windows Systems and Hyper-V
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP, PING)
- Wake on LAN (WOL)
Get your full OPMONis 30 day trial from our Downloadpage! No registration needed!